WP-LC Series Internet of Things Road Area Water Collector
The road area water collector is a smart meter based on NB-IoT wireless communication technology. It mainly completes the road area water detection of municipalities and highways, and uploads the collected road area water data and other information to the cloud data platform through the wireless communication network. In order to fully meet the special needs of road surface water detection for municipalities and highways, this road surface water collector is designed to meet the requirements of harsh application environments, vandalism and anti-theft. It can not only meet the performance and functional requirements of industrial-grade equipment, but also effectively adapt to the complex environment used in the wild and remote areas. Through the construction of road area water detection and informatization systems for municipalities and highways, a safety early warning platform will be built to improve emergency command and rapid response capabilities to ensure the safe operation of urban highway systems. The detected road area water value is transmitted to the cloud server, and the cloud service platform is accessed in the monitoring center to monitor the road area water condition in real time, and the system automatically alarms and warns, so that the road area water situation of the entire city can be grasped, controlled and predictable in time.
The working principle of the road area water collector is composed of a sensor and a signal processing circuit. Among them, the pressure-sensitive surface of the sensor is equipped with a Wheatstone bridge. When the pressure is increased, the resistance value of each bridge arm of the bridge changes. Through the signal processing circuit, it is converted into a voltage change. The road area water collector uses a low-power single-chip microcomputer to read the road area water data collected by the road area water collector through the interface; use Flash to realize the local storage of road area water data and terminal equipment parameter information; follow the communication with the cloud service platform Protocol (protocol), the main processing chip modulates the data to be reported according to the protocol format of the protocol, and periodically reports the collected data to the cloud server. At the same time, the cloud server can issue instructions to the road surface water collection terminal and modify the sampling sending time.
• Use place: road surface water detection of municipal administration and highway
• Sensor: MEMS monocrystalline silicon liquid level sensor
• Range: 0 ~ 3 m (other ranges can be customized)
• Housing: 304 stainless steel
• Protection level: IP68
• Explosion-proof grade: intrinsically safe explosion-proof
• Transmission: using NB-IoT communication module, wireless remote transmission
• Power supply: use high-performance lithium 3.6V battery power supply, capacity 19×3Ah
• Working temperature: -10 ～ 70℃
• Measurement accuracy: ±0.5%
• Repeatability: ±0.25%
The liquid level collector is mainly composed of liquid level measuring probe and circuit host. The circuit part is installed in the stainless steel shell and is connected to the liquid level measuring probe part through a cable
• When the road surface water level is less than the warning value, it will be reported every 12 hours;
• When the water level reaches the warning value (upper limit setting), it will be reported every 10 minutes;
• The warning value (upper limit) can be set by the platform issued instructions;
• The communication interval time can be set by the platform issued instructions;
• Warning limit: 0.2m (factory setting, can be changed).
Note: The battery life is calculated by sending data twice a day, and it can work for more than 3 years. Avoid high
Work in mild low temperature conditions and frequently collect and send data to shorten battery life.
Selection and measurement range