Wireless intelligent remote electromagnetic flowmeter
Intelligent remote electromagnetic flowmeter is a smart meter of LTE wireless sensor network based on NB-IoT technology. This product has the advantages of durability, easy operation, stable performance, high frequency and low frequency excitation, etc. It is mainly used for the flow detection of water pipelines, and wirelessly upload data to the cloud data platform through the wireless sensor network. This new electromagnetic flowmeter can adapt to the harsh environment on site, so it is widely used in various types of raw water, sewage treatment, production water, tap water industry and municipal management, water conservancy construction and other fields of flow measurement.
- There is no obstruction and moving parts in the measuring tube, which will not cause additional energy loss and blockage, and the energy saving effect is remarkable.
- Only the lining and electrode are in contact with the measured medium. The selected lining and electrode materials have good corrosion resistance and wear resistance.
- Low installation requirements. The front straight pipe section is 5D, and the rear straight pipe section is 2D (D is the inner diameter of the selected instrument).
- The measurement accuracy is not affected by fluid density, viscosity, temperature, pressure, and bidirectional flow measurement.
- The converter has good interchangeability, and measurement accuracy can be achieved without re-calibrating the actual flow.
- Velocity measurement range: 0.5～15m/s
- Measuring pipe diameter: DN10～DN200
- Supporting accuracy level: 1.0
- Enclosure protection level: IP68
- Detection alarm parameters: ATC alarm, excitation alarm, power alarm
- Measurement parameters: instantaneous flow, cumulative flow, pressure, real-time parameters
- Record parameters: cumulative flow
- Communication method: NB-IoT wireless mode
- Battery life: 3 years of sustainable operation
- Working environment temperature: -10℃～60℃
- Working environment humidity: ≤95%
- Working pressure: ≤1.6 MPa